Returning Student Enrollment Procedure
- Important: If other optional forms are needed, please return to the main Enrollment page and print these forms for each student you are enrolling.
- Log in to Skyward Family Access.
- Click the Returning Student Enrollment button to begin.
- Follow the instructions to complete the enrollment information for the returning student.
Once your enrollment application has been submitted, you will receive an email informing you that the enrollment is complete. You can now log into the Skyward Family Access portal to pay any applicable fees.
Note: You must repeat these steps for all additional students you are enrolling.
- Important: If other option forms are needed, please return to the main Enrollment page and print these forms for each student you are enrolling.
Returning Students with an Affidavit of Residency: An Affidavit of Residency is required when your child is not a resident of the Piper School District, but is currently residing with a resident of the Piper School District.
The Affidavit of Residency Form will need to be renewed each school year prior to starting the enrollment process. The renewal process must include a face-to-face meeting with the Principal, Residence Provider and Parents in order to explain the policy and requirements prior to the first day of student(s) attending school. Approval will be considered after the meeting has taken place and all other documentation is on file. Please call the office of the school in which your child(ren) will attend to make an appointment with the Principal.
Once the meeting with the Principal has been completed, you may follow the instructions at the top of this page.