Piper Early Childhood News and Information
February 13th - Enrollment opens for 2023-2024 school year
Enrollment opens at 12:00am on February 13, 2023
Please take note of updated residency policy:
Proof of residency for all prospective students is required at the time of enrollment. An original copy of proof of residency must consist of any three of the following:
1. Documentation of home ownership in the name of the caregiver;
2. Documentation of a rental or lease of residential property in the name of the parent/caregiver that includes landlord contact information and the names of all tenants living in the residence;
3. Property tax statement in the name of the caregiver;
4. Proof of BPU or ATMOS utility service to the residential property in the name of the caregiver;
5. Driver’s License with current address of home owner and/or parent and/or guardian with residency in Piper School attendance boundaries; or
6. Court Order or other Official documentation of the prospective student’s custodial status;
7. Verification by a school official employed by USD 203.
Breakfast Order Form
Breakfast Order Form 2022-2023
Use this form to order breakfast for your child at school. Orders are due every Sunday at 11:59pm.
The breakfast menu is available at https://piperschools.
Feel free to order for multiple weeks in advance.
Program Fees for 2022-2023 school year (Monday-Friday)
Eligibility and Waiting List