Piper Transportation Services
Student transportation for Piper USD 203 is provided by DS Bus Lines. If you have questions or would like more information, please call Kathy German or Linda Herbel at:
The form to enroll in transportation services is available during the enrollment process. If you need to request transportation after enrollment, or need to make a change to transportation, use the form below.
- Bus driver may assign seats.
- Students are to use school appropriate language on the bus.
- No eating or drinking on the bus.
- Violence and bullying is prohibited on the bus.
- Students must stay seated until their bus stop.
- No drugs, tobacco, or alcohol on the bus.
- Students should use quiet voices and keep their hands inside the bus.
- Do not destroy bus property or the property of other passengers.