Student Username and Password Information
Important information regarding student usernames and passwords, as well as what they will have access to.
Beginning on school year 2020-21, student network usernames were altered as follows:
- First name followed by full last name, then @piperschools.us
- All hyphens will be used.
- All spaces, apostrophes and periods will not be used.
- ex: JohnWilson-Smith@piperschools.us
Password rules are as follows:
- Your initials from your first and last name, all lowercase, followed by a hyphen, then your Other ID (sometimes known as your lunch code)
- ex: jw-12345
You will be able to sign in to the following systems with your new network username and password:
- District-owned computers
- Google for email and drive access (this will be your email address; ex: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enhanced_Guest wireless network
- Securly web filter
If you run in to trouble logging in or accessing your account(s), you may contact K12itc Helpdesk at (816) 382-4840.