Piper USD 203 goals are based on:
College and Career Readiness, Technical Education, Professional Learning, Resources
Curriculum, Instruction, Student Engagement, Technology
- Responsive Culture
Community, Students, Parents, Staff
Innovation, Nutrition and Wellness, School Climate, Early Childhood, Leadership
Achievement, Performance, Improvement
Goal 1: To establish a culture that is rich in opportunities and centered on individual and collective achievement for all students.Action Plans:
Goal 2: To establish and maintain a collaborative relationship with the community that educates, engages, and encourages public support of our school system.
- Refine, add, and enhance existing programs.
- Encourage, empower, and support student curiosity, creativity, and individuality by adapting individual learning styles by incorporating technology, basic learning fundamentals, and performance results into daily instruction.
- Develop, monitor, and evaluate curriculum that is based on College and Career Readiness and Rigor/Relevance Framework
Goal 3: To enhance the efficiency, transparency and accountability of our district by providing an educational setting for students, staff, and community to thrive.
- Communicate, articulate, collaborate, and listen carefully to the needs of the public through various avenues of communication at the building and district levels.
- Cooordinate activities and events to involve all patrons.
- Enhance alumni relations.
- Foster collective responsibility among staff and patrons by emphasizing safety and order and student-centered results.
- Transparent in all facets of fiscal and educational actions.
- Entrust individual buildings to establish goals and develop action plans that promote a positive climate and culture in all buildings.
- Maximize personnel strengths, structure, district resources.
Individual buildings have developed action plans to provide specific stategies and measurement in order to evaluate and monitor progress.